2018 Fistful of Silver Appaloosa & Open Show dates
June 29 – July 1, 2018
CLASS LIST IS NOW AVAILABLE - See link at bottom of page.
The Fistful of Silver Appaloosa & Open Show is put on annually by the Palouse Empire Appaloosa Club. The show is held at the Spokane County Fair & Expo Center located at 404 North Havana, Spokane WA.
2018 Show Co-Sponsors:
- Western Montana Appaloosa Club and Western Montana Appaloosa Club
- Inland Empire Buckskin Horse Club
- Appaloosa Horse Club (ApHC)
- American Buckskin Horse Association (ABRA)
- Washington State Horsemen (WSH)
- WSH Northeast Zone
A combination of:
- Triple Point Appaloosa Show (ApHC) Show
- Dual Judge WSH & NEZ Open Horse Show
- Double Point Buckskin (ABRA) Show
- APHA -PAC (Paint)
- ApHC -ACAAP (Appaloosa)
- AHA -OEIP (Arabian/Half-Arabian)
- ASHA (Saddlebred)
EVERY CLASS OFFERED HEREIN WHICH IS COVERED BY THE RULES AND SPECIFICATIONS OF THE CURRENT WSH/USEF RULEBOOK WILL BE CONDUCTED AND JUDGED IN ACCORDANCE THEREWITH. ALL OTHERS, WHERE APPLICABLE, WILL BE CONDUCTED AND JUDGED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CURRENT NORTHEAST ZONE OF WSH RULE BOOK, ApHC RULE BOOK, AND ABRA RULE BOOK.
2018 Show entry forms are here
Note: Email for all show forms has been updated. New email address should be firstname.lastname@example.org.